Effective in treatment of more than 140 medical conditions. Some are listed, but not all:
- Musculoskeletal Conditions – These include traumatic injuries, sprains, strains, tendinitis, muscle pain, swelling, stiffness, and weakness, arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, lower back pain, stiff neck, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, and sciatica.
- Neurological Conditions – These include headache, migraine, dizziness, trigeminal neuralgia, facial palsy, Meniere disease, nocturnal enuresis, neurogenic bladder dysfunction, stroke, and paresis after stroke.
- Respiratory Conditions – These include sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, bronchial asthma, plus common cold or flu.
- Gastrointestinal Conditions – These include Irritable Bowel Syndrome, colitis, constipation, diarrhea, dysentery, acid reflux, gastroptosis, duodenal ulcer, nausea, and vomiting, and abdominal bloating.
- Gynecological Conditions – These include PMS, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, irregular menstruation, menopause syndrome, UTI, and infertility.
- Psychological Conditions – These include depression, anxiety, insomnia, PTSD, OCD, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Ear, Eye, Nose, and Mouth Conditions – These include acute conjunctivitis, pharyngitis, gingivitis, toothaches, post-extraction pain, cataract (without complications), myopia (in children), and central retinitis.
- Cardiovascular Conditions – These include hypertension (essential) and cardiac neurosis.
- Other Conditions – These include stress, addiction, weight loss, and facial rejuvenation.